Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Barb Ryan!!!!

October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!  I love you so much :-) 



The fourteenth of October
is a very special day
For it is my mother's
very own birthday

I have watched and learned
She pours passion and soul
Into every ambition,
effort, and goal

An expert of detail
with an intricate mind
Theres no information
Barb Ryan can't find

She taught me patience,
perseverance through tough
This rock solid woman
just never gives up

She showed me outdoors
Our toes in the sand
I learned to explore
Mommy holding my hand

Now I am grown
But even though we're apart
I'm charged with years
of love from her heart

To the woman who
I respect most of all
The encourager, teacher
who picks me up when I fall

She is the one who gave
me confidence and strength
to explore the world
It is her I must thank

I miss you mom,
from your little girl
Here's a happy birthday
from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment